What are Actions?
Actions (or Tasks) are a set of properties that help you track and manage the things you need to do.
Where will I find this function?
Actions / Tasks are set and managed via the “Task Schedule” and “Action Misc” command groups on the Tasks ribbon.
How do I apply Actions / Tasks?
- Switch to the Tasks Ribbon
- Select the Branch you wish to assign an Action to
- Set Action / Task properties by selecting or entering values using the ribbon controls
- Actions / Tasks can be given Start, Due or End dates
- Priority ratings can also be applied to any Action
- Ongoing Status of Actions/Tasks can be applied to monitor and manage progress to completion
- Use of the Filter enables pro-active management of Actions/Tasks
Icon denotes if a Branch has Dates properties
Icon indicates status: Not Started
Icon indicates status: In Progress
Icon indicates status: Complete
Icon indicates Branch/Task linked to MS Outlook as an MS Outlook Task
What are the benefits of using the Action/Task Function?
- Allows you to assign timescales
- Enables tracking of Actions / Tasks
- Improves task management capabilities
- Allows you to set deadlines
- Provides filtering capabilities
- Visually engaging and collaborative